Andy Cab is now offering on-site fitment of high-quality aluminium roller covers. They are strong, durable and long-lasting in the harsh South African weather and road conditions.
These roller covers work with a smart seal that fits on top of the load bin. Ensuring a snug fit – no matter how many times you open & close.
Our roller cover system fits perfectly within the load bin of your bakkie, completely covering the interior with a smooth and sleek look. This provides an easily accessible load bay with enhanced secure fastening, that protects your goods in all weather conditions. This reduces water, dirt and dust entering your bakkie.
We supply roller covers of the highest-quality and fitted by our professional technicians. Built with the latest load bearing technology and specialised rubber seals allows for improved water, dust and weather resistance! Want to know more?
• Manufactured from high-grade aluminium for lasting durability
• Our covers can hold up to 500Kgs of evenly distributed weight
• A-grade gas lifts that resist the harsh South African heat
• Specialised rubber seals between the slats (not Silicone)
• Offered in powder-coated black or white and is also available in Silver (not colour-coded to your vehicle as yet)
• NO DRILLING REQUIRED in the loading bin
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied, so please take note of the following:
• Extra locks are needed t be ordered if your tailgate doesn’t lock
• NO covers made for NP300 Double Cab. Our covers fit all LWB models (even the Amarok)
• NO covers made for VW Amarok Double Cab
• Extra costs are added for fitment on bakkies with roll-bars
*Fitment available off-site. Please allow for 3 working days lead time on all roller shutter products.