Ford Bantam Canopy (2002 – 2011)
We have refined the way we manufacture canopies over many years and our half-ton Ford Bantam canopy proves the point. Like every bakkie canopy we offer for sale, it starts with a precision mould that is smoothed and finished by hand, carefully colour-coded to your bakkie’s paintwork, and then layered with a UV-resistant gel coat to prevent flaking or discolouration. This is hand-polished to a high sheen for a superb quality finish.
To Your Specification
We offer several optional extras for sale that you can add to your Ford Bantam’s canopy:
- A reinforced fibreglass roof.
- A choice of cab-over or sporty roof racks.
- A choice of anti-smash-and-grab window tinting or blank-side (no windows).
- Safety/doggy bars.
- A cab slider window.
- A polyurethane bakkie bin lining.
The fibreglass shell is guaranteed for 3 years and all mechanical parts for 1 year. Come back for a free adjustment service after 6 weeks and for free 6-monthly lubrication services for 3 years.
Optional Features & Extras
- Curved rear glass door
- Fibreglass rear door with glazed rear window
- Dual side locking mechanism
- Spoiler with high level brake light
- Stylish roof side rails
- Integrated fresh air ducting
- Battery operated interior light
- Flush mounted side sliding windows
- Rubber glazed side mounted windows
- Safety glass (Smokey grey)
- UV resistant gel coat
- Colour matching with UV resistant paint
- Reinforcing of fibreglass roof for heavier loads
- Cabover Roof Racks
- Sporty Roof Racks
- Smash and Grab window tinting