Hyundai H100 Canopy(2006-current)
What comes standard with every Andy Cab canopy? The moulding is hand-finished, covered with a UV-resistant gel coating, and then polished. We only use automotive quality safety glass and there are sliding windows on either side. Your canopy’s shell is guaranteed for 3 years and the mechanical parts for 1 year. Bring it back after 6 months for an adjustment and tightening service and every 6 months thereafter for the first 3 years for a lubrication service – all included in the price.
Our philosophy is that you should have choices. So, depending on your requirements, you can add several optional extras to your Hyundai H100 canopy, like:
A reinforced fibreglass roof with a choice of roof racks for carrying rooftop loads.
Anti-smash-and-grab window tinting.
Doggy (safety) bars.
A polyurethane bin lining.
Optional Features & Extras
- Curved rear glass door
- Fibreglass rear door with glazed rear window
- Dual side locking mechanism
- Spoiler with high level brake light
- Stylish roof side rails
- Integrated fresh air ducting
- Battery operated interior light
- Flush mounted side sliding windows
- Rubber glazed side mounted windows
- Safety glass (Smokey grey)
- UV resistant gel coat
- Colour matching with UV resistant paint
- Reinforcing of fibreglass roof for heavier loads
- Cabover Roof Racks
- Sporty Roof Racks
- Smash and Grab window tinting