Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab Canopy (2016 – Current)
The new, eighth-generation Toyota Hilux bakkie has been on sale in South Africa since 2015 and it's so popular, it is usually the top-selling local bakkie and occasionally the biggest seller of all light vehicle models overall, even beating passenger cars. Andy Cab now offers its new canopies for sale for the new, 8th generation “Revo” Hilux double cab models.
The meticulously designed and constructed canopy we offer for the Toyota Hilux double cab is accurately moulded before being finished and polished by hand. Like every canopy we offer for sale to the public, our new canopies for the Revo Toyota Hilux double cab are also made with a tough, UV-resistant gel coat, preventing it from flaking or fading.
You can specify your base Hilux Revo double cab canopy to your precise requirements, choosing from a list of optional extras to build your custom canopy, as well as additional extras for your Toyota bakkie canopy. These include:
- Colour-matching with UV-resistant paint.
- A reinforced fibreglass roof to carry heavier loads.
- Battery operated interior light.
- Anti-smash-and-grab window tinting film.
- Cab-over or sporty roof racks.
- And many more.
Our 3-year warranty on the shell and 1 year on mechanical items is standard.
Optional Features & Extras
- Curved rear glass door
- Fibreglass rear door with glazed rear window
- Dual side locking mechanism
- Spoiler with high level brake light
- Stylish roof side rails
- Integrated fresh air ducting
- Battery operated interior light
- Flush mounted side sliding windows
- Rubber glazed side mounted windows
- Safety glass (Smokey grey)
- UV resistant gel coat
- Colour matching with UV resistant paint
- Reinforcing of fibreglass roof for heavier loads
- Cabover Roof Racks
- Sporty Roof Racks
- Smash and Grab window tinting